What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They are used to provide a better and more personalized user experience.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our system. They are usually set only in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors use our website by providing information about visits so we can improve the site for you.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies enable the website to remember choices you make, such as user names, language, or region, and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to personalize the advertising messages you see by making them more relevant to your interests and preferences.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used by social media to allow you to share content from our site on your social media or interact with social media directly from our site.
- Third-Party Cookies: Some cookies may be placed by third parties that provide certain services to us. These cookies may be used to track your internet activity for targeted advertising purposes.
How to Manage Cookies?
Most web browsers allow some control over cookies through browser settings. You can change your browser settings to block/delete cookies or to be informed before they are stored. However, if you choose to block cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.
Changes to Cookies Policy
This Cookies Policy may be changed periodically. All changes will be posted on this page. By continuing to use the website after such changes are made, you agree to these changes.
Consent to Cookies Policy
If you have any questions about our Cookies Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our contact form here.